While contracts are supposed to outline expectations for all parties to the agreement clearly, disputes frequently arise about the terms of the contract or contract interpretation. In some circumstances, a party breaches the terms of a deal, causing financial loss. That’s where the right contract & step in to make things right.
Representing industries large and small, our team of experienced attorneys understand the complexities of litigating commercial contract disputes. Weaver, Bennett & Bland has a broad client base, including general contractors and subcontractors, healthcare providers, commercial & residential landlords, manufacturers, professional services providers, retail & wholesale businesses, and other similar industries. Whether your issue is the simple breach of an employment agreement or the violation of terms contained within a multi-million-dollar services contract, Weaver, Bennett & Bland has the knowledge and resources to pursue your case aggressively.
Our attorneys typically handle the following types of disputes:
• Breach of employment contracts and non-compete agreements
• Breach of construction contracts
• Violation of residential and commercial lease agreements
• Breach of business purchase or sale agreements
• Fraud and unfair & deceptive business practices
• Misappropriation of business or trade secrets
• Commercial debt collection
• Defamation, libel, and slander